Web design means creativity because it is a process of creation and dedication. You need an innovative mind to create a website, because all of it needs to be unique and of course, beautiful to please visitor’s eyes; so, you need to have aesthetic sense. You need to be informed about what people like and want to see mostly, to create the best web design for them. The web design of your site is critical for marketing because your future visitors are influenced a lot about his aspect. If your business website or blog is designed in such a way that people are looking at it and wants to see it, it will have success on the internet.
What steps/elements you need to follow?
- Color – Colors are very important because they influence peoples mind. You can put classical colors as: white and black or you can do it very colorful, by using many colors. It depends on what your client wants or on your experience in web design if your client gave you the freedom to do it how you know!
- Layout – It means that you need to pay attention at how graphics, adds and text boxes are arranged in page. You need to select the most important information and highlight it, to draw the attention of visitor. If you select the right information to highlight it, they will also stay on the website to read more. You need also, as a web designer to find a balance between text consistency and the design of it.
- Content – Text needs to fit perfectly with the web design you do. Visitors needs to read useful information’s, written on a perfect web design!
- Graphics – an extremely important step because you need to know how to take care of the usability of the website while at the same time you need to keep the website fast and keep the content readable. The graphics can include logos, photos, clipart’s and any other elements that contribute to the design overall.
- Fonts – these are usually used in a basic way from the selected fonts for the web. Google fonts are the fastest and the most reliable if you want your users to read your content without struggle.
How hard having a user-friendly web design impacts the time on your website? Well if you do not have a friendly website for users to browse they will hardly find the information’s they came for and are much more likely to leave your website faster. That is why we recommend researching a bit of UI before starting any design at all.
That is all for today, hope to see you for the next lesson in the next week!